Cheryl Smith on April 15, 2018
Thank You to Murphy's Fresh Markets for including us in your Grand Reopening Celebration today! Congratulations the store looks great. It was a great job done by all. We appreciate your support.
Cheryl Smith on April 11, 2018
We would like to Thank Wawa Foundation for the grant we received. Pictured here is our new Water Rescue equipment. #THEPRIDEOFTABERNACLE
David Smith on February 6, 2018
Tabernacle Twp. is in the process of hiring a Public Safety Director. Until this point, Tabernacle Fire Company has been silent on the topic. At this time, we feel that the residents of Tabernacle, and the Township Committee, should know that Tabernacle Fire Co. supports the hiring of a Public Safety Director.
By hiring a Public Safety Director:
- Public safety entities in town will have a single, objective authority managing emergency services.
- Fire Company administrative duties, previously handled by the fire commissioners, will be handled by the Public Safety Director which then provides the ability for the Fire Chief and other officers to focus on operational functions.
- Public safety issues will be addressed in an expeditious manner including deficiencies with the fire station and other lifesaving equipment.
- The Fire Chief will be able to decide which training his members will be permitted to take.
- Moving a fire vehicle into the Emergency Services Building can be facilitated.
- There will be a single individual whose sole responsibility would the safety of the town.
- All divisions under public safety would have a single person to answer to.
- The Public Safety Director will be responsible for administering contracts for all emergency services organizations.
- All safety organizations will be held accountable.
- All emergency services budgets in the township will be transparent.
- The serious issue of public safety in our township will be given its due attention.
- The Township Administrator will no longer divide his time between various township responsibilities and public safety.
David Smith on January 4, 2018